Lifted Chevy 2500HD 4x4 DURAMAX Truck For Sale/Trade —
Type: Offering |
From: Kyle |
City North Lake Tahoe / Santa Rosa |
Posted: Jul 27, 2012 5:41 PM
Text me and I'll send pics. (707)8498829 - Kyle
Amazing 2005 CHEVY DURAMAX LLY 4x4 and 6.6L with TONS of extras. This truck has been babied. Everything is in excellent condition and truck runs great. 106,000 miles which is hardly any miles for a diesel. This truck has been serviced every 5,000 miles and I have all the receipts to show. It has never been taken mudding or offroad except for taking it to tahoe occasionally. Definantly a head turner where ever you go.
- 9-11" CST lift kit (best lift on the market)
- Fox suspension all around gives it a suprisingly smooth ride
- 38x15.5R20 Nitto Mud grappler tiresh about 60% tread left
- 20x10.5 inch Incubus Chrome rims
- AMP steps that come down when doors open
- Edge juice with attitude chip (truck has a ton of horsepower)
- Aftermarket exhaust with 4 inch piping and a 6 inch tip
- Train Horn which is always fun
- Banks Intake
- Aftermarket heavyduty driveshaft
- Tinted Windows
- Aftermarket mud flaps that are detachable.
- Leather seats and power everything with XM satelite radio ready and BOSE system.
- Chrome escalace door handles
- Linex in the bed
Just got oil chance, lift retorqued, tires rotated, brakes checked, new fuel filter, batteries checked and replaced wheel bearings and everything is in great working condition. All work was done on 7/17/12.
The only downside I can think of is the front chevy emblem on the grill the paint is chipped a little. There is a small chip from a rock that got flipped up on the freeway on driveside front windshield on the bottom. I got it filled in so it wont spread. It is about the size of a quarter.
I have invested over $16,000 into this truck just with aftermarket parts and it shows so please no low ballers I am firm with my price.
I am looking for a smaller 4x4 truck so if you have a newer Toyota Tacoma or Tundra, Chevy silverado or duramax, GMC Sierra or an AWD Audi S line Package feel free to contact me for possible trades.
I will NOT respond to any emails so please text or call me if interested or have any questions (707)849-8829 - Kyle